Re: How do i set up a gre tunnel?

David (david@kalifornia.com)
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 13:18:52 -0700

torben fjerdingstad wrote:

> Off course I must load the gre module. But how do I
> set it up?

i have a bare page on how i am doing it,
http://stuph.org/HOWTO-GRE_tunneling.html

yes it is bare and requires you figure out some trivial things.

the basic concept is i can take my laptop anywhere, dialup locally to anyone,
then ssh back to my server and create the tunnel and acquire my static IP
address(es).

i use this for both ppp and dsl circuits

-d

--
 This is Linux Country. On a quiet night, you can hear Windows NT reboot!
  Do you remember how to -think- ? Do you remember how to experiment? Linux