Re: Q: ipchains and limitations in (accounting) rules

Frank Bernard (frankb@ipf.de)
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 18:12:50 +0200 (MEST)

Hi Friedrich,

I've set up a complex firewall with ipchains with more then 800 rules.
No performance tradeoff yet.

Regards / Grüße

Frank

Dipl.-Inform. Frank Bernard phone : +49 69 477169
Ellerstr. 11 fax : +49 69 47885616
60389 Frankfurt handy : +49 179 6900088
Germany email : frankb@ipf.de
www : http://www.linuxwall.de
vanity : 0700 FIREWALL [0700 34739255] (+49 700 FIREWALL) in progress