RE: building 2.2.9 on alpha -- where's alpha/regdef.h?

Benjamin LaHaise (bcrl@spellcast.com)
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 11:12:58 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 8 Jun 1999, Tim Waugh wrote:

> Point taken. The fact that <alpha/regdef.h> was getting picked up before
> indicates that the default include paths are being used, at least for those
> files. If we want to be strict about this, oughtn't we to throw out the
> default include paths as well?

Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way to tell gcc not to search the
system includes, but to still search gcc's includes (for things like
stdarg.h), so we'll have to rely on people catching this sort of thing.
Thankfully, having many different users makes this much easier! =)

-ben