Re: Troubles with DEC 21143 Nics (adaptec ana-6922), tulip driver,

Xavier BEAUDOUIN (kiwi@oav.net)
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 14:23:14 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 2 Jun 1999, Larry Sendlosky wrote:

> Xavier,
>
> Try this:
>
> 1) First get the newest tulip.c driver, V0.91 or maybe higher now.

Thanks you for the advice ;-) This really works like a charm now ;-)

That's cool ;-))

/Xavier

--
 In 1984 mainstream users were choosing VMS over UNIX.  Ten years later
 they are choosing Windows over UNIX.  What part of that message aren't you

"I cannot read the fiery letters," said Frito Bugger in a quavering voice. "No," said GoodGulf, "but I can. The letters are Elvish, of course, of an ancient mode, but the language is that of Mordor, which I will not utter here. They are lines of a verse long known in Elven-lore:

"This Ring, no other, is made by the elves, Who'd pawn their own mother to grab it themselves. Ruler of creeper, mortal, and scallop, This is a sleeper that packs quite a wallop. The Power almighty rests in this Lone Ring. The Power, alrighty, for doing your Own Thing. If broken or busted, it cannot be remade. If found, send to Sorhed (with postage prepaid)." -- Harvard Lampoon, "Bored of the Rings"