Re: Partitions bigger than 2GB

Peter Rival (jhord@iupui.edu)
Fri, 21 May 1999 08:06:36 -0500 (EST)

For the second partiton you will need to have the boot files in the lower
part of the disk (inside the first 500M should be safe). Whats
happening is the system can't actually locate the kernel image. If you
need more info check out the LILO faq, I seem to remember it having some
good info on this.

-Jeremiah

Where are we going, and why am I in a handbasket.