Re: Looking for two items -- dual+ ethernet and motherboard monitor

George Bonser (grep@shorelink.com)
Sat, 15 May 1999 16:28:44 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 14 May 1999, John Antypas wrote:

> I'm looking for two items.
>
> 1. The drivers for, or specs so I can write a driver for, the code needed to
> monitor things like fan speed, motherboard temp, etc.
> 2. Sources for a dual 100BT Ethernet board and driver for Linux. I'm
> running out of PCI slots here!

Intel makes a nice dual PCI ethernet card. It uses the standard eepro100
driver already in the linux kernel. As for monitoring things, there is
already software for that too. I might suggest you go to look for
lm_sensors at http://www.netroedge.com/~lm78/