Re: [patch] 3rd big release of input patches

Steven N. Hirsch (shirsch@adelphia.net)
Fri, 14 May 1999 07:34:50 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 13 May 1999, Vojtech Pavlik wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I've put up the 3rd big release of the input patches. It includes
> debugged support for USB keyboards, mixing of data from a PS/2 and
> USB mouse into one device, so that you can use both simultaneously
> under X, LED support (except on USB keyboards), and other nice stuff.
> Please try it out if you can.
>
> Get the patch at:
>
> ftp://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/pub/linux/input/2.3.0-input-26.gz

Vojtech,

Ok, I have downloaded input-26.tar.gz. My question is, what do I do with
it? Does this replace the contents of linux/drivers/char? Does it get
put in its own directory? Does it get built independently and loaded as a
module?

A few lines of advice in a README would be helpful.

Steve