Re: 2.2.8_ikd1.bz2

Mike Galbraith (mikeg@weiden.de)
Thu, 13 May 1999 10:04:23 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 13 May 1999, Tigran Aivazian wrote:

> Mike,
>
> The question was not "which one is better". Old "good" Joseph Stalin would
> most likely say "both are better" ;)

Guess I could agree with good (coz he's dead) old Joe on _something_ ;-)

> The question was "which one to merge into IKD and possibly maintain
> separately (at least in 2.2.x series but maybe integrate in 2.3.x series -
> I agree with Scott there)"

Perhaps I worded that poorly. When I used 'better', there was an
implicit 'to merge' stemming from the context of the question. I
was saying that I consider the one to be a fine tool and therefore
a candidate for possible inclusion in the ikd tool-box, but cannot
comment on the other because I haven't seen it (yet).

-Mike