Re: Missing members?

alex.buell@tahallah.demon.co.uk
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 17:10:30 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999, Riley Williams wrote:

> Am I right in assuming that Alan and Linus have abandoned this list? I
> used to see a post from each of them at least once a week, but haven't
> seen anything from either for the past fortnight...

Alan is away in Iceland (why, I don't know - penguin spotting, I suppose)
and Linus just returned from a two-week vacation. I have seen some
messages from Linus in the last few days on the mailing list - I think
he's a bit busy doing his mysterious secret cloak'n'dagger stuff though 8)

HTH. HAND. ANAL. 8) Sorry for the off-topic post...

Cheers,
Alex

--
"A mind opened by new ideas cannot return to its original limits"

http://www.tahallah.demon.co.uk