RE: Problems with using more than 960MB RAM (2.0.36-2.2.3)

Timm Gleason (timm@n2h2.com)
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 12:44:46 -0800

I also found through some serious digging, a link off of linas.org, that
describes a way to change the source to allow up to 2GB.
http://humbolt.geo.uu.nl/Linux-MM/more_than_1GB.html

It doesn't specify if things get twitchy after this, but I'll have to assume
not until I am proven wrong.

I couldn't find one of the files specified under the 2.0.36 source, so I am
trying it out with 2.2.5

March 31, 1999
Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity - Phillip
K. Dick