Re: fstab file.

Mike Werner (mwerner@wvu.edu)
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 02:27:41 -0500

Paul Clyne wrote:
<edited>
> Does Linux _have_ to have certain /{paths} located on certain devices ?
> (like on the working box) in which case how can I use fdisk to create a
> /dev/hda7 partition for the swap or is something 'else' giving me grief and
> this is just a red herring ?.

I'd say there's something else the matter here. Could you post your
fstab? Souns like there may be a problem with it. Just a guess I'd say
the other partitions aren't set to get mounted. But if you could post
your fstab we'd have more to work with.

--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD           |  "Where do you want to go today?"
ICQ# 12934898                 |  "As far from Redmond as possible!"