Re: (no more) Solid freezes with 2.2.4

Andrea Arcangeli (andrea@e-mind.com)
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 20:03:51 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 30 Mar 1999, Nicholas J. Leon wrote:

>Andrea Arcangeli <andrea@e-mind.com> has been helping me with this issue.
>There is a patch that he sent me that seems to fix my lockups entirely.

My fix I sent to you after I discovered clearly where your kernel was
lockingup, still make no sense to me even if my paranoid instinct moved me
in developing such fix ;). I'll go into that again now (I didn't had the
time in the last days to debug it) in order to understand _why_ it fixed
the bug ;)).

>If it does anything for you, let Andrea know....

Yes, thanks Nicholas.

Andrea Arcangeli