Re: SMBfs problems 2.2.4

brent verner (brent@linux1.org)
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 23:22:52 -0500

try upgrading to samba-2.0.3 the bug you explain was common
since samba <= 2.0.2 didn't reauthenticate properly after
NT closed the connection (from inactivity). i'm using current
samba and 2.2.4 FWIW, i've had NT shares smbmounted for over
20 hours... have no problem reconnecting.

brent

....> problem regaurding smb mounted file systems (samba 2.0). Whenever