Re: SAR for Linux?

Dominik Kubla (dominik.kubla@uni-mainz.de)
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 12:14:13 +0100

On Thu, Mar 18, 1999 at 05:08:03PM +0000, Stephen C. Tweedie wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Mar 1999 15:46:36 -0800, Larry McVoy <lm@bitmover.com>
> said:
>
> > Talk to akushner@rotaryrocket.com about this, he's working on it.
> > If we need a perf mailing list, I'll host one at bitmover. I
> > think one exists, though.
>
> Do you know where?

Yep. It's

linux-perf@www-klinik.uni-mainz.de

or

linux-perf-digest@www-klinik.uni-mainz.de

for the digestified version (which i hope will work now...). The list is
run using majordomo, so the usual subscribtion/unsubscription procedures
apply. Automatic archiving is turned on, but the archive is not yet
available, because i want to remove the mail addresses from the HTML pages
to prevent address harvesting... (A course of action i can only recommend
to anybody making an archive of lkml available to the public!)

An HTML frontend for (un)subscription will be available ASAP.

Yours,
Dominik Kubla