Re: DES module in kernel?

Paul Wouters (paul@xtdnet.nl)
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 10:36:51 +0100 (MET)

On Tue, 16 Mar 1999, Mike Eisler wrote:

> It is worth it for MIT to try, and unlike Open Source, M*I*T is
> a concrete institution with access to decent legal expertise.

Great. Let someone from MIT bring a copy to Ciphr'99 :)
Seriously, peple interested in these matters (and preferably someone with
some legal experience in this, should ask del Torto if he or she can speak
at Ciphr'99 (www.ciphr.org). These issues is exactly what Ciphr wants to
discuss in august.

Paul
(No the dance festivities, and the total solar eclipse and the nice lake are
just things that happened to be near the ciphr'99 conference :)

--

My clients possible criminal reputation is not the issue here [today]

--- Hermans, lawyer representing Scientology in the Netherlands