Re: [OFFTOPIC]: MS Porting Office to Linux?

Sun, 14 Mar 1999 09:24:15 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 14 Mar 1999, Tim Smith wrote:

> > > Good luck getting the votes, as he the the largest holder.
> > AFIK he has just over 50%.
>
> He has 19.8%. Paul Allen has 5.5%. Steve Ballmer has 4.7%.
>
> --Tim Smith

You are absolutely correct. As I said, he doen't even have controlling
interest. Of course it is unlikely that he would be fired as Chairman,
however stockholder's revolts have done this with other companies in
the past...

Cheers,
Dick Johnson
***** FILE SYSTEM WAS MODIFIED *****
Penguin : Linux version 2.2.3 on an i686 machine (400.59 BogoMips).