Re: [OFFTOPIC]: MS Porting Office to Linux?

CaT (cat@zip.com.au)
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 11:05:59 +1100 (EST)

Richard B. Johnson wrote the following:

> On Fri, 12 Mar 1999, Alex Buell wrote:
>

> > I just junked StarOffice because it will NOT work with glibc-2.1 but
> > insists that you install glibc-2.0.7 so it will run. Stupid bastards - and
> > I quite liked StarOffice 4.0. Fuck them.
> >

> Alex,
> It comes with its own C-library. It doesn't need to use yours. You

I shouldn't need to use theirs. I've got my own. It's the same as everybody
elses. They need to be LARTed. And I've fucked it off for precisely this
reason. I'll wait until a decent WP is available for Linux then waste
time on such crap.

--
CaT (cat@zip.net.au)                       URL: http://www.zip.com.au/dev/null

An electricity provider of New Hampshire, US has advised it's customers that in the event of a power failure they can log on to its website for more information... - Paraphrased from the New Scientist, Feb 6, 1999