Re: [OFFTOPIC]: MS Porting Office to Linux?

Nomad the Wanderer (nomad@orci.com)
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 10:54:11 -0700

Is there a new ApplixWARE that'll read/write the new formats in
Office 97?

Robert

Thus spake Turbo Fredriksson (turbo@tripnet.se):

> Nomad> As much as I hate to say it, I think this may be good for
> Nomad> buisness people. The ONLY gripe they can shoot at me at
> Nomad> work is that everything they do is in M$ Office. I use
> Nomad> WordPerfect for the doc files but still haven't found
> Nomad> anything good for exel.
>
> I use ApplixWARE, and I have found it BETTER than exel (mostly because
> it doesn't crash all the time :)
> --
> KGB NSA DES BATF plutonium Semtex World Trade Center Marxist
> cryptographic Kennedy Waco, Texas Panama class struggle SEAL Team 6
> Honduras

Robert L. Harris | Windows is to Unix
Senior System Administrator II | what 'hooked on phonics'
at Great West Life. \_ is to Shakespeare

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:
These are MY OPINIONS ALONE. I speak for no-one else.

FYI: