RE: ppp-compress-21

Lourdes Jones (lourdes@ljones.com)
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 02:45:43 -0600

I had thought that since the aliases were spelled out that the alias to be
used for each module was fixed.

/usr/include/linux/ppp-comp.h
#define CI_BSD_COMPRESS 21 /* config. option for BSD-Compress */
#define CI_DEFLATE_DRAFT 24 /* value used in original draft RFC */
#define CI_DEFLATE 26 /* config option for Deflate */

Thank you for the correction.

Lourdes