Re: 2.2.3 pre-3 + DHCP 2.0b1pl11 not working

I. Harold Oga (ogah@home.com)
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 11:53:14 -0700

On Mon, Mar 08, 1999 at 01:48:19AM -0600, mason@schwanda.resnet.tamu.edu wrote:
>ok
>2.2.1 plus the dhclient software from DHCP 2.0b1-patchlevel11
>works just fine.
>
>2.2.2 would not compile for me because of the config_socket issue.
>
>2.2.3-pre3 compiles fine but the dhclient program will no longer work
>properly. I don't know what changed in between.
>
>I can give more info if anyone is interested or might know what
>broke/changed.
Hi,
I had the same problem with dhcp-2.0b1-patchlevel18. It looks like
the sock_fprog structure changed. len used to be a short, but now its
an int. I recompiled my dhclient software, and it works correctly now.

-Harold

--
I. Harold Oga                      | Email: ogah@home.com
Systems Enterprises Ltd.           | Voice: (403) 244 9738
#211, 1624 16th Ave SW             |
Calgary, AB, T3C 1A1               | "Life Sucks, Deal with it!!"