Re: Kernel hard reboot in 2.0.36

Robert Gash (gashalot@cybermax.net)
Sun, 07 Mar 1999 10:21:20 -0500

Just an update on this: I isolated a problem w/ BIOS settings that was causing
2.0.36 to crash, however, I am still getting a GPF when I boot 2.2.x. 2.0.x
seems stable and runs well, but 2.2.x just gives a gpf when it reads the
partition tables. Anyone know what might be happening to me here? It appears
to be releated to some code change in 2.2.x/2.1.x.

-R

--
Robert Gash                  |    _____     __
Systems Administrator        |   / ___/_ __/ /  ___ ______ _  ___ ___ __