Re: [patch] PIII/Katmai & FXSAVE support, disable serial-#,

Fri, 5 Mar 1999 16:31:54 +0200

In message <XFMail.990304185946.simon@irial.com> Simon Kenyon writes:

>On 04-Mar-99 Mailing lists wrote:
>> And I never buy PIII until
>> psn will be removed at all. I don't thrust Intel. I don't thrust that
>> once disabled this psn possibility can't be reenabled in some (may be
>> undocumented) way.

>who would use such undocumented way?
>one of the big software developers perhaps?

For instance intelegent service and so on to track people activity
in the Net. You can laugh at me, but for me citizen of former SU and
present Ukraine the agent Mulder slogan "thrust no one" closer.

SY, Stanislav Voronyi.