Re: Sound problems, Scsi CDDA ripping. 2.2+

Gregory Maxwell (linker@z.ml.org)
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 13:42:57 -0500 (EST)

Another note on your dmabuf=1 fix,
It seems impossable to put this in modules.conf.

I.e.
alias sound sb
options sb io=0x220 irq=5 dma=1 dma16=5
options sound dmabuf=1

doesn't work because of the alias of sound = sb. So right now I've got to
insmod sound dmabuf=1; modprobe sb on the affected computers.