Re: knfsd 2.2.1 (nfssvc: Function not implemented)

Jon P. deOng (jdeong@cnmnetwork.com)
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 09:29:05 -0800

thank you. I was so confused. I knew that nfsd should have had an entry in
the .config file, i even tried putting it in by hand. but it did not work.
The patch works as well, thanks again. Now to catch up on all the NFS fixes:)
jpd