Re: linux-kernel-digest V1 #3387

Matt Stocum (mstocum@adelphia.net)
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 21:14:09 -0500

> From: "Alan Olsen" <alano@adams.pcx.ncd.com>
> Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 10:57:49 -0800
> Subject: Re: TEAC CD-R55S =?iso-8859-1?Q?doesn=B4t?= work
>
> On Feb 18, 4:34am, Raphael Becker wrote:
> > Subject: Re: TEAC CD-R55S =?iso-8859-1?Q?doesn=B4t?= work
> >
> > [ text/plain
> > Encoded with "quoted-printable" ]:

I had this problem when using a version of cdrecord compiled against
linux kernel sources that had the SCSI patch included with cdrecord
applied but I was using a version of the kernel that did not have this
patch applied. Try recompiling and installing the kernel and then do a
fresh compile of cdrecord.