Re: Disk statistics tool for Linux ?

Dominik Kubla (dominik.kubla@uni-mainz.de)
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 22:17:46 +0100

On Thu, Feb 18, 1999 at 07:44:27PM +0000, Francois Desarmenien wrote:

> Yes, I think it shoud be very nice. Maybe a "Performance-Tuning-HOWTO"
> could be a nice idea, too (I know, I know, doc patches welcome :-)

That's exactely one of the reasons i created the linux-perf list: To pool
the available information and provide the Linux community with a set of
tools _and_ instructions for the preformance tuning of their favourite
OS.

Alas a lot of people have already subscribed but nobody is stepping forward
to offer any opinion... Don't be so shy folks!

Yours,
Dominik Kubla