RE: Writing a Linux Device Driver

texelsoft (evt@texelsoft.com)
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 16:05:47 -0500

I'd second the recommendation for "Linux Device Drivers" + source is
available for all examples from O'Reilly's website.

-evt

Eric van Tassell
Texel Software, Inc. - System Software Engineering for Windows/NT
277 Cochran Hill Rd. Voice : 603-487-5006
New Boston, NH 03070 USA Fax : 603-487-5166
email : evt@texelsoft.com
http://www.texelsoft.com