Re: CALL FOR MAINTAINER: modutils package

Dan Egli (dan@mudhosts.net)
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 07:36:45 -0700 (MST)

What exactly is reqired for someone to maintain it? I am not a superb
programmer, but I am dedicated, so if, upon hearing exactly what would be
required of me, I feel qualified, I will accept.

On Sat, 13 Feb 1999, Mike A. Harris wrote:

> Nobody seems to be maintaining the modutils package. It has been
> pointed out several times now, and nobody has come forward to my
> knowledge. Several people have stated that they have various
> patches to the package that fix several problems people have been
> having, primarily with dual booting 2.0/2.2, however no official
> release has occured.
[remainder deleted]