Re: modutils 2.2.0 ???

Ruediger Oertel (ro@suse.de)
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 13:51:20 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999, Clifford Wolf wrote:

> Hello,
>
> even if there are no changes - shouldn't we at least copy the archive
> "modutils-2.1.121.tar.gz" to "modutils-2.2.0.tar.gz" ???
as far as I remember there is a tiny fix needed to get this working
even for 2.0 kernels; something about the Vesion of the module-interface
that needed to be enclosed within an ifdef for "lower" kernel-versions.

(Sorry, I'm just repeating the problem from memory) - If nobody has done
a working patch for this yet, I coul'd look into this again

With this enhancement, there would even be a minor reason to bump the
version number

mit freundlichen Gruessen (with kind regards),
Ruediger Oertel (ro@suse.de)