RE: Linux and the "Euro" symbol?

Greaves Tristan TM (Tristan.Greaves@icl.com)
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 09:47:03 -0000

Hi Immanuel,

Hmm, I think my question was badly worded. :)

I guess this is a *distribution* thing as opposed to a kernel thing, if
it really is just a matter of including it in a keymap.

I guess I mean: In a standard VGA console, can you bring up a Euro symbol
by pressing the right keyboard combination? Anyone know what this
combination *is*? Keyboards nowadays are having the "Euro" symbol printed
on the "E" key...

Tris.

---
Tristan Greaves                        (Systems Integrator)
Enterprise Solutions
ICL                                  Tel: +44 (0)1344 472512
Lovelace Road                     Mobile: +44 (0)7970 194624
Bracknell RG12 8SN                  Mail: Tristan.Greaves@icl.com