correction/warning: PPSkit-0.5.0 (TTLtoRS232.ps.gz)

Ulrich Windl (wiu09524@rrzc1.rz.uni-regensburg.de)
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 14:15:25 +0100

In article <WIU09524.99Feb8095952@rrzc5> I wrote:

[...]
> Those looking for primitive designs can have a look at
> TTLtoRS232.ps.gz, a simple converter to convert TTL-level PPS pulses
> to RS232 level (yet untested, but built). Comments appreciated.

Please do not build this device, because I have swapped pins 6 & 7 of
the OpAmp. In addition the original designer suspects that an
additional resistor is missing. I'll update the drawing as soon as I
know more.