Re: [patch] mode option to fat/vfat fs

CaT (cat@zip.com.au)
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 01:08:53 +1100 (EST)

CaT wrote the following:

> Well, hope noone tries to lynch me or anything. :)
>
> This is my first kernel patch and hopefully I've done it right and not
> introduced any nasties. I've tested it on my own HD till it looked like
> I got it right and it looks like I did. At least *I'll* be using it from
> now on. :)

Well there ya have it. I use it some more, find a minorish looking bug,
decide to look into it and find the umask option.

*sigh* This week has sucked SOOO much.

Sorry for the time wastage. And here I thought I was doing something
hoopyish. :)

Ahhh... sigh...

Oh look... the manpage mentions it too. Why didn't I see that before, when
I looked at it all those many times? Well that tops it off nicely...

--
CaT (cat@zip.net.au)                       URL: http://www.zip.com.au/dev/null

There was farting in the air that night, It lit so bright, Fernando...