Re: linux capabilities and ACLs

Rik van Riel (riel@nl.linux.org)
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 02:09:15 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 3 Feb 1999, Robert Kiesling wrote:

> I'm all for it, but I hope the list doesn't become closed, which
> is what the LDP list maintainers had to do, because of excessive
> spamming.

The list is set up and ready to go, as are 7 other lists
managed by majordomo@nl.linux.org:

eulug-action Activities to do with your LUG
eulug-announce Announcements of activities and projects
eulug-devel Development list (for programmers and gurus)
eulug-help Help list (for mere mortals)
eulug-misc Other discussions, fun URLs and the latest news
kernel-doc Linux kernel documentation; writers and users.
linux-future Future developments of the Linux kernel
linux-legal Legal aspects of Linux and Open Source

The EULUG lists are mainly of interest to European folks,
see <http://humbolt.nl.linux.org/eulug/> for more information.
The other 3 lists are for a worldwide audience.

There are HTML-ized and normal mailing list archives available
from <http://humbolt.nl.linux.org/lists/>.

Btw, if vger can set up the lists in a rather spam-free way,
I don't see a reason why this (smaller) server can't do the
same...

regards,

Rik -- If a Microsoft product fails, who do you sue?