Re: User vs. Kernel

Michael Elizabeth Chastain (mec@shout.net)
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 22:14:37 -0600

Jon M. Taylor writes:

> I do not think that blindly adhering to an obsolete design until
> the last scrap of performance has been wrung from it when a clearly
> superior alternative is available and free is a very wise use of
> programmer resources.

Good for you. So Jon M. Taylor, and everyone whose paycheck bears
his signature, will soon be working on more free software. Cool.
I wish you well.

Does your non-Linux project have its own mailing list yet? Because
your advocacy is getting in the way of my blind adherence.

Michael Elizabeth Chastain
<mailto:mec@shout.net>
"love without fear"