[OFFTOPIC] Re: User vs. Kernel (was: To be smug, or not to be smug,

Wesley Morgan (morganw@engr.sc.edu)
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 21:37:22 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 23 Jan 1999, Richard Gooch wrote:

> So: you ain't seen nothing yet!
>
> Regards,
>
> Richard....

Way off-topic, but a couple weeks ago when we went into 2.2.0-pre kernels
I began thinking of appropriate "theme songs" for the 2.2.0 kernel
release.. Of course the number by Bachman Turner Overdrive was the top one
on the list. Here are some of the other ones I thought of:

Whitesnake - Here I Go Again
MC Hammer - Can't Touch This
Robert Palmer - Simply Irresistible
KC & The Sunshine Band - Thats the way I like it
Steppenwolf - Born to be wild
Pat Benatar - Hit me with your best shot
George Thorogood - Bad to the bone
Guns 'N Roses - Live and let die

Obviously these songs are skewed because I listen to real music not
bass-infested crud ;)

WM