Raylink wireless LAN driver

Corey Thomas (corey@world.std.com)
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 11:54:21 -0500

On Mon, 18 Jan 1999, Peter Svensson wrote:
>On Mon, 18 Jan 1999, Jens-Uwe Mager wrote:
>
>> I am using Breezecom equipment at home, and it is indeed a bit
>> expensive. The Breezecom PCMCIA card is in reality a Rhaytheon Raylink
>> card, and I am using Corey Thomas' driver which is available in full
>> source. This is a really nice setup.
>
>Where can I find this driver? A few serches did not turn up anything
>useful.

Hi,
I am the author of the Raylink linux driver. I just recently put the
driver on my web page and gave the URL to alta-vista, so a search is probably
not going to work yet. The URL is

http://world.std.com/~corey/raylink.html

The GPL'ed source code is available there.

--
	Corey Thomas (corey@world.std.com)