Re: [patch] delayed acks killed in pre-8.gz in testing/

David S. Miller (davem@dm.cobaltmicro.com)
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 23:10:39 -0800

Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 07:56:55 +0100 (CET)
From: Andrea Arcangeli <andrea@e-mind.com>

On Tue, 19 Jan 1999, David S. Miller wrote:

> Thanks for pointing out this bug. I will use a different fix because
> just setting it to one has no reason behind it (I'd rather use the

Setting it to 1 make sense to me thinking that the first ato so will be
`m' and that all `m' will be at minimum 1. I don't like to much doing
guess that could be wrong somewhere.

You've convinced me. :-) This is the correct way to set the initial
value and is the way my final change will do it.

Later,
David S. Miller
davem@dm.cobaltmicro.com