Re: modutils 2.1.121 breaking autoloading of 2.0.x modules?

M.H.VanLeeuwen (vanl@lucent.com)
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 22:13:34 -0600

Ben

Yup, I found the same thing for 2.0.35 when upgrading to glibc.
try replacing the kerneld.h file included with modutils with the
kerneld.h from your kernel source and see if that helps.

Martin