RE: 2.2.0 press release?

Greg Smart (GSmart@tennyson.com.au)
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 10:27:25 +1100

hello,
sounds like a good idea to me. If somebody would like
to give me a pointer to a place which contains a quick summary
of bug fixes, and particularly new features, I'll get started. If someone
else has already started this then let me know how I can help. (proof
reading maybe?). We probably need to decide on a word limit to
begin with. I think it would be best if the actual announcement
came from Linus personally.

cheers
Greg Smart