Re: rvplayer broken?

Richard Fish (rjf@estinc.com)
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 09:22:46 -0700

Michel Catudal wrote:
> Try this, it works for me, backup your rvplayer just in case.
>
> I use RedHat 5.2 and the RPM version of rvplayer
<snip>
> dd if=/dev/zero of=rvplayer bs=1 count=1 seek=657586 conv=notrunc
> dd if=/dev/zero of=rvplayer bs=1 count=1 seek=665986 conv=notrunc

In addition to these commands, I've found I have to add one more. I use
the rvplayer from Real Networks on RH5.2 with 4Front Tech's sound
drivers.

dd if=/dev/zero of=rvplayer bs=1 count=1 seek=702554 conv=notrunc

--
Richard Fish                      Enhanced Software Technologies, Inc.
Software Developer                4014 E Broadway Rd Suite 405