Re: linux-nfs-0.4.21 compilation blows up at getiversion

J. Maynard Gelinas (maynard@jmg.com)
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 14:25:49 -0500

OK, Thanks! I'll try that. However, what led me to grab
linux-nfs-0.4.21 was the Documentation/Configure.help option for
CONFIG_NFSD:

CONFIG_NFSD:

[snip]
x You will need the support software from the linux-nfs package
x available at ftp://ftp.mathematik.th-darmstadt.de/pub/linux/okir/.
[snip]

I couldn't find anything else specific about where to get the knfs
tools and assumed it was telling the truth. Where is documentation for
this _supposed_ to live?

J. Maynard Gelinas

> On Fri, 8 Jan 1999, J. Maynard Gelinas wrote:
>
> > Make output follows:

[snip]