Re: gated-3.5.10-dif981228.gz , rip_recv_response: zero prefix length

Mr. James W. Laferriere (babydr@nwrain.net)
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 21:58:54 -0800 (PST)

Hello Alexey, Oops. I must have been digging around in an
very old 'ip' release . Is -very- well self documenting
this latest release ... Thank you for making it . :-)

...snip...