Re: loopback DES encryption not working (2.2pre4, util-linux-2.9f)

kernel@draper.net
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 13:17:48 -0600

Hi Tobias,

I recommend that you visit ftp.kerneli.org (note the "i" in kerneli),
the home of the International Crypto Patches. Those of us who are
stranded behind the "crypto iron curtain" have our hands tied by
silly export laws.

Regards,
Reed,