Re: IDE/SCSI emulation kills machine when using CD-Rom.

Graham TerMarsch (gtermars@home.com)
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 15:56:35 -0800

Tried running everything without the DMA support enabled, and you're right;
the Toshiba CD-Rom works like a charm. Uhhhh.....I'll rip the machine apart
later on today to stick it over on the secondary channel and see if that
continues to work after I put the DMA support back in. Thanks for the info
Richard!

--
Graham TerMarsch