Re: [WAY OFF TOPIC] ; Tux is here (fwd) Who holds the penguin as

Paul Wouters (paul@xtdnet.nl)
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 12:44:49 +0100 (MET)

If anyone does, it's Larry Ewing (ewing@redhat.com ?)

> commitment. Linux awareness will no doubt only continue to grow. This growth
> can only benefit with eye catching promotional items. I think we have one. We

I like the promotional items, and right now a nice fluffy Tux is reading this
screen lying on my 20" monitor peeking. But to say linux will fail without
pluche penguins. Uhm no :) Didn't "we" proof once and for all that old fashioned
marketing technics have been obsoleted?

Paul