Re: tell me why!

Steven Suson (suson@tti.TuckerEnergy.com)
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 10:27:47 -0600

Konrad,

I can assure you that I have set my mail client to not send HTML mail to any mailing list. I am sorry that it
occurred, but I assure you it was not my intent, nor specification to the mailer. Why it occurred, I will have to
investigate.

As to the subject, you're absolutely right. I apopogize for my sloppiness.

Steve Suson
"Keep the faith."