Re:linux-kernel-digest V1 #2946

Paul Wouters (paul@xtdnet.nl)
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 10:21:08 +0100 (MET)

On Sun, 6 Dec 1998, Gerhard Mack wrote:

> Can someone PLEASE remove this guy before he fills the list with these
> auto responses ?

It's quite annoying how these out of office things from Microsoft work.
They should look at the priority message haeder, and don't send a reply
to class bulk. I don't have any of those responses ready (I am sure I'll
receive one now :) but perhaps it's possible to add a filter to vger, IF
the mailer at least has some X-out-of-office-mailer header or something.

Paul