Re: regarding testing of modular sysv IPC

Dmitry Torokhov (dtor@solvo.spb.su)
Sat, 05 Dec 1998 23:22:33 +0300

Hi,

I tried to compile your patch for x86 SMP system, but, unfortunately,
there is unresolved symbol - smp_flush_tlb (It's used all over pgtable.h).
For SMP this function is in smp.c module and is not present
in kernel's exported symbols. (For UP it's analog defined right in the
pgtable.h).

Also in Alan's patches find_vma function was removed from mm.h and
declared as external - so there could be another unresolved symbol.

Keep hacking :) I'll be waiting for your next patch.

S. y.
Dmitry