Re: Y2k compliance

kernel@whitestar.soark.net
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 06:13:44 -0500

For the most part it should be quite a ways back, as for just about
everything we track time in seconds since the Epoch
(00:00:00 UTC, January 1, 1970)..

In reality I think I remember reading about some minor issues when this
has been brought up in the past..

All in all I'd suggest looking through the linux-kernel archives to find
the threads which have covered this in the past..

Zephaniah E, Hull.