Re: NASM [was Re: The Kommunity vs. Dick Johnson]

Thu, 19 Nov 1998 09:04:36 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998 teamwork@freemail.c3.hu wrote:

> Hello, Mr. Johnson.
>
> You have put up a good case for assembler language, and I thank you for it.
Thanks.

> In one of your previous statements you mentioned that you were looking to apply
> your talent in something worthwhile and I think I may know a win-win way for you
> to contribute your expertise while not raising a C vs. assembly religious war.

Right.

> NASM, [url http://www.web-sites.co.uk/nasm/]
> is looking for volunteers to stomp out the bugs,
> tidy-up the codes, and make it an all around
> industry-strength assembly utility for the people.
>
> The guy responsible for NASM is Jules, -- his email is jules@earthcorp.com, --
> please contact Jules if you want to help the NASM cause.

I will. In the next few days. I have to take a work-break first!

[SNIPPED]

> Thank you for reading, Mr. Johnson.
>
> Sincerely,
> Pete
> teamwork@freemail.c3.hu
Thanks.

Cheers,
Dick Johnson
***** FILE SYSTEM WAS MODIFIED *****
Penguin : Linux version 2.1.128 on an i686 machine (400.59 BogoMips).